Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Childhood trauma memories (TW)

***Trigger warning***

The past two nights I have been having flashbacks of my childhood sexual abuse. In detail. 
It's very upsetting and making me feel horrible. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Childhood trauma memories (TW)

Sorry to hear this, @BlueBay . I can only imagine how awful that is. I hope tonight you don't have any flashbacks.

Hi @BlueBay  sorry to hear this is happening to you.

Ive had a few crappy days myself.  I've been obsessed with fb stalking my abusers hoping to see if this virus has taken them out.  I know we (Australia) are winning the war, but a part of me feels like the virus isn't moving fast enough.  From what I hear it's not a pleasant death - and I hope it's coming to them every single day.

Hi there @Razzle 

I am sorry to read in your post from yesterday that you had a couple of crap days. I suspect many of us are having not so good days as the lock down drags on. I hope things have looked up for you today and some more pleasant memories have arisen too.

all the best

Whitehawk

@Whitehawk 
Do you know what annoys me???

i got an email earlier today from a moderator checking on me regarding this post. I replied - the nrver got bsvk. 
why email me if you're not going up reply back. 

@Razzle  My friend I'm not coping. 
one hour by hour is sll I can do. 
I know you get it. I know you understand. 
Take care 

xxxooo

thanks @NatureLover for your support. Xx

Hi there @BlueBay 

Thanks for your feedback. Yes no reply would have indeed been annoying. I will pass it on to the Community Moderators.

Otherwise I hope you are doing okay in these strange times!

Whitehawk

@Whitehawk 

No I'm not doing ok 

but don't worry 

I'm stsying away from here 

because it's all too much 

@BlueBay I had hoped you were doing better, but it sounds like you are doing much worse. I'm sorry to hear. I hope you can get back to being OK. Hour by hour - I know how that feels and it sucks. But I hope anyway that you can keep safe, 1 hour at a time.

Oh @BlueBay I am so sorry to hear that. I know you will be doing your very best to look after yourself. 

All the very best

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance