Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Great news about your adult child @eth and also you can have some rest now your Mum has left Heart

@cutiepiekitty That all sounds so positive - great to read Hon Heart

I'm not feeling right and don't know why, my anxiety is playing up and depression set in, I just can't work out why. I have my life group tonight which I enjoy, so I'm not usually like this, but I'm withdrawing from every. thing, I hate it when I get it out of no where  and can't work it out, so it keeps going over and over in my mind. Wanting an answer but get nothing.

@Zoe7 @Mazarita @cutiepiekitty @BlueBay @MDT @eth @greenpea @Former-Member @Maggie @Gazza75 @TAB @Adge @Former-Member @Meowmy @Ant7 

@saturnzoon, think you are going through a lot in a very difficult environment. Hard dealing with MI at best of times. Maybe try some time out and relaxing. Make a single attainable goal for each day.. Small steps. Be kind to yourself. I couldn't juggle everything that you are.

Take care Heart

You had to deal with a lot last night with your boys @saturnzoon and you felt powerless to intervene or settle things. All that takes its toll on us both physically and mentally. It may be that you are unsettled because of all that and that is completely understandable. Try to get to your group tonight and find moments of joy while you are there - every little bit helps especially if it is something you often enjoy.

@saturnzoon  sorry to hear you feel out of sorts.

@cutiepiekitty that's great news about your new counselor.   Good to hear monkey was accepted.   Keep us informed about what the gp said re meds. 

Everyone else, I have been exhausted with SH thoughts but am managing to keep in control.

Have a great night 

Angels333  xxxx

So very well done on keeping your SH thoughts under control tonight @Angels333 Goodnight Hon - hope you sleep well Heart

Good morning @Zoe7 @Angels333 @MDT @Gazza75 @greenpea @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @saturnzoon @Doglover @outlander  and anyone else around today.  Hope the day has started gently and unfolds smoothly.  Sending support to anyone struggling today. 

I have a support worker taking me to a water tai chi class and the chemist later this morning.  Also trying to sort out support for my trip to Canberra coming up.  I'm going down in 2 weeks for 10 days to support my adult child while they recover from their surgery.  They are not meant to do any lifting or even use their arms much for some time and they have a 10 month old baby and a 5 year old.  Hubby is going back to work when I get there so they'll have some income again, he had to take leave without pay to support them through all this.  So I'm trying to get support for the airport at both ends of the trip  and a weekend break from another branch of a support org. that I use.  And my coordinator of supports decided to go on leave just when it needs to be organised.  Luckily one of my support workers is helping me communicate with her boss about it all.  Feeling very anxious about what will happen if it can't be done.  Organising things in advance is a huge part of coping for me.

Hey @eth
Feeling for you my friend.

Thanks @MDT 

How are you today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance