Skip to main content

Re: Self Care Activities

@Eve7 @Anastasia  @Emelia8 @Former-Member @oceangirl @Bow @WIP @eth @Exoplanet @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Clawde @Owlunar @TAB @BlueBay @WriterMelb @BPDSurvivor @Daisydreamer  @TideisTurning @Former-Member @Lee82 @Bellarose75 @Teej @Maggie @Meowmy @Mazarita @Adge @Appleblossom  @rivergal

maybe you guys might like to share some of your fave self care activities? ☺

4d3dde71a14a56310ca96c54d7e4509f.png91421779_10156778870997484_2957319935186960384_n.jpg

um ..walking .. self massage. lying in hot bath.

distracting/trying to zone out if stressing

Doing stuff, makes me feel better if can see the floor and clean dishes clean sheets clean clothes etc lol 

@outlander  oh. Treats. Cat Happy

@outlander @Snowie @Shaz51 @LostAngel @TAB today I went for a good massage, get a coffee,gentle walk,read. Still feel down

Not great,sorry guys

Sorry to hear that @Meowmy Massage sounds like a good idea though

1989255003-finding_happiness_quotes.jpg

how about you @Olga@HenryX@StuF@The-red-centaur , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Kurra@Exoplanet@YouAreNotAlone@Fizz , @Former-Member , @Libra@MySunrise@utopia , @Former-Member , @Scoo@prov3v5and6@MIFANTCARER@Time@Schitzo @Ky_La@Ant7 

Sorry to hear that my darling @Meowmy 

did you sleep ok last night ??

have you drank some water -- i feel headachy now and relised i have not drank enough water 

also after a Massage , i want to sleep xxx

Hi @Shaz51,

I love watching Netflix. It always takes my mind off things, it's my happy place. Today I watched the new ghost busters movie, it was very good 🌼

new ghost busters movie, @Schitzo , wow , i will have to watch it Smiley Very Happy