Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Sophia1  Hi Sophia1 hope you are doing well today :). Something happened on Friday Feast last night and I am quite upset about it .... apparently I insulted another formite which I didn't mean too .... I apologised straight away but still feel deeply hurt by the scarcasm this formite used on me. I am going to give myself space from the formite to protect myself. Like real peas I am a delicate thing and get squashed easily 😞

@Sophia1  HeartHeartHeart

@Sophia1 🐘🐘 (hope these emojis will work, they are elephants) xo

Thank you for your caring support everyone

@outlander @Exoplanet @greenpea @Former-Member @TAB @Former-Member @Appleblossom @eudemonism @Adge @Maggie @Flying_Hams 

and many more

I do not like the thought that people are worried about me with my erratic appearances on here.

I find at times one of you will pop into my mind and I will remember something that you have said or done....we can connect with others in so many different ways...

I also feel that I should be checking in and seeking each of you out..

I am not able to do this anymore...My life has taken another turn...There is too much unsettlement with illness and imminent loss amongst friends and family..

Please accept this as part of my journey..nothing to do with you and yours...I think no less of you..

I monitor my time as has been advised professionally.. as I also have more time going out, rehab, a group of wonderful people I have met through a community group. Building our home. Helping my family.

My family member has scared us a few times...at the same time I have managed to continue connection...at times I have reached my beautiful baby...at times that baby has reached me...

I truly feel for those who lose complete contact with family members as I did with mine for nearly two years....some never hear at all..

As hard as it is to listen at times when the person is overtaken with such conflict within their mind....I later can reason that I still have my baby...not in a way a mother would choose...no matter my baby is still there...

I know that some of you will understand my meaning...I cannot explain it any deeper than that..

the elephants are beautiful xxx

Dear @Sophia1 

You dont need to worry about me. it sounds like you are fully occupied with life in the real world.  I am glad Rehab is working and you have good company, and especially glad you have reconnected with your son.

FlowersFlowers

@Sophia1  Life is limited, so are our energy levels. Life seems to have some goods in it for you, enjoy them. It's always good to catch up, but never any pressure connected. 💜💕

@Sophia1  for myself its a case of dragging myself through each day ... each week ... each depot phase ... no end in sight really... wish i just go to sleep and never wake up really... 

Hi @eudemonism 

Poppy3 here, the overnight moderator. Just checking to see if there is any support you need. It sounds as if you might be having hard time? Let us know. Happy to send you more support options should you need to talk to someone. 

Take care

Poppy

@poppy3 thanks for noticing my struggles... but i should be fine... just venting my frustrations regarding my ongoing problems. .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance