Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Gratitude

@Former-MemberHeart

Thanks @outlander for sharing. I think the gratefulness space is really powerful and it made me think about my own situation.

I am grateful that i am well at present - its hard to not get over confident and become complacent. But right now things are really good.

I am grateful for my loved ones and the support they continue to give me.

I am grateful that i have a job to go to (for now) where i get to work with some really nice people.

im glad this thread is helping you @Delicatessen thats good to hear and i love the things your grateful for Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_1834.JPG

I'm grateful my friend called the police on me last night so I was able to stay safe. I'm grateful I didn't suicide last night.
Former-Member
Not applicable

So grateful for my husband who has been by my side constantly supporting me through a very painful time. His love makes me whole  and I give thanks for him everyday. He heal my wounds righting the wrongs. His love gives me strength to move forward with hope.  I am grateful for my co-workers and manager who rings us up often to see if we are okay. For these kind people that I work with who care and value me as I do them.  I am grateful for the gift of true friendship and for my soulmate who saved me.

IMG_1830.JPG

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_1863.JPG

Helllloooo @Former-Member, @The-red-centaur, @Delicatessen, @NatalieS , hugs HeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 ❤️❤️❤️💐

Today what are you grateful for today @Former-Member, @outlander, @The-red-centaur, @NatalieS, @MoonGal, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @Mazarita, @Adge 

That is great @Delicatessen Smiley HappyHeart

Hello @Former-Member, @CheerBear, @Lesley, @Determined

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance