Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Forum News and Updates

TideisTurning
Peer Support Worker

Online Peer Group Chat// Celebrating Success// Thurs 17th June 7-8:30PM AEST

Hi Everyone! 
SANE's Peer Support team is holding our next Online Peer Group Chat next Thursday, 17th June on the topic of Celebrating SuccessπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Celebrate Great Job GIF by aaf.nyc

With a large focus on deficits and symptoms in mental health care today, it can be difficult to focus on our strengths and achievements. It can make a big difference to our wellbeing when we celebrate our wins, from the big to the small and everything between! Let’s talk together to shine a spotlight on our successes and strengths! 

Here are the times the event will start in each state: 

undefined 

You can access the event page here and you can also ask a question in advance for us to discuss as a group on the night. 

We're looking forward to coming together to highlight and celebrate what we've done well, our achievements, successes and strengths and to learn from each other. 

I'll tag a few people who might like to be part of this or might know of others who'd like to participate πŸ˜Š

@Judi9877 @NatureLover @BPDSurvivor @Teej 

As always, if you can't make it, the transcripts of the discussion will be made available on the website afterwards for you to come back to and read whenever you'd like 😊

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Celebrating Success// Thurs 17th June 7-8:30PM AEST

Hi @TideisTurning .

Ive just tried to sign up for the peer group chat again but I don't receive an email with a verification code. Can you please pass this on to someone. I've emailed last week but not heard back from anyone yet. 

Re: Online Peer Group Chat// Celebrating Success// Thurs 17th June 7-8:30PM AEST

Hi Everyone, the next Online Peer Group Chat is due to start very soon right here ! @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Emelia8 @Adge 
Also tagging people who are online in case you'd like to join! @BlueBay @Anastasia @Former-Member @AndPeggy @Bern82 @Eve7 @Meowmy @Smc @Snowie @StuF @TAB @Flying_Hams @oceangirl @outlander 

Thanks for the reminder @TideisTurning .  Unfortunately I am not going to be able to be there for the live chat.  Will try to catch up afterwards though.

Thank you, 

I've just realised I've left my heater on in the office 😫

So heading there to turn it off. I'll visit later, appreciate your message @TideisTurning πŸ™

@TideisTurning
I can't seem to find it. Where is it ?

It looks like you've made it @Flying_Hams. You can also read the transcript back at the same loink above later on 

I can't find it either, I even logged in as a guest which said it was sucessful and still couldn't see anything. Also clicked on 'here' still no luck

Thanks @Flying_Hams no I have been through this already. Don't know my password so I successfully entered as a guest so it said but nothing to see. I give up, it's too difficult to do this. Should be on the normal sane site so easy to access like we do every time we long on. Thanks though X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance