Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: how to add a photo

Hi @NikNik

If I'm trying to upload a picture (image from my computer) why does it say "upload error" when I try.

That doesn't make sense does it???

Any suggestions, I am wanting to change my profile picture. And I thought I could get a picture from the internet and use that.

Hi @BlueBay

Is it giving you any more information when the error message comes up?

What type of file is it? Jpeg?

Hopefully we can sort it out 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @LonelyExistance, just tagging you over to this thread, have a read, @NikNik explains to someone how to change profile pic. Good luck!

I'll try that now

I'll have to see if I can get onto the desktop site. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any setting options after clicking where my profile pic goes lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yep, i cant access the internet at home from my desktop (can't tether my mobile, internet access, to my laptop) so I go to the local library, access pics I've emailed or put on usb myself and use them. Don't go there much. No rush @LonelyExistance ( no more! )
Former-Member
Not applicable

Follow the steps below to request desktop version of websites on your Android Phone.

1. Open up the Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet

2. Go to or visit the website that you wish to request a desktop version

3. After visiting the website, tap on the 3 dot icon, located in the top right corner of your screen

4. From the dropdown list of options, tap on Request Desktop site option

From now on all website will be loaded in the desktop version, however you can easily disable this by unchecking the request desktop site box.

Once in the desktop site you can go to your name, change your settings, inc profile pictures and you should be able to upload a picture from your phone or choose an avatar from there.
Good luck.
@Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance